Nov 15, 2010

Two Birds, One Stone {Craft Wars}

Although I did not submit my work to the Craft Wars Challenge, I did want to share it with you. I have been a busy bee this past week.  My sons birthday was this past weekend and amongst all the plans and preparation I still needed to make something for Craft Wars.



So when my idea for store bought parachuting soldiers floating over my "Toy Buffet" (more on that later) flopped, I jumped at the opportunity to use that empty cereal box that had been staring me down ALL WEEK.

Before


After
Green Parachute

Look Closely! I know its little tough to see. He is after all in camo green!!!

Please go Vote for your favorite Crafty Party Chicas on CPN.
We have some really great entries you must see!Voting ends Sunday.











P.S Hope you will stop by again this week...... I will be sharing more details on this fun little party very soon.


3 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

love this!!!

Momma McCall said...

That's awesome! Since it holds its shape it'll look great over a buffet!! I would've voted for you if you'd entered! Good job. =)

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

Ummm, that is AWESOME! Can't wait to see the rest of the party!!!!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts