Jul 6, 2010

A Carnival in town and the clown I never met...

Adriana recently submitted this fantastic Carnival birthday party she put together. I love all the fun details. Take a look....

as you can tell this event is darling but please visit Adriana's blog for the full load down!

side note
......amused that I actually recognized the clown pictured here. This is Lulu the clown. I never worked with her but recognized her instantly (from doing research for a client once).

Is it bad when you recognize local clowns you have never met???


Ssanchez said...

Wow! That party was beautiful, such great ideas!

Bird said...

GORGEOUS, FUN...beautiful!!


Debbie said...

Wow! (Another one!) This is a gorgeous party!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Debbie said...

I really love this party! So festive... all the colors just POP!!!! Love it!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts