Jul 6, 2010

A Carnival in town and the clown I never met...

Adriana recently submitted this fantastic Carnival birthday party she put together. I love all the fun details. Take a look....



as you can tell this event is darling but please visit Adriana's blog for the full load down!






side note
:
......amused that I actually recognized the clown pictured here. This is Lulu the clown. I never worked with her but recognized her instantly (from doing research for a client once).

Is it bad when you recognize local clowns you have never met???

4 comments:

Ssanchez said...

Wow! That party was beautiful, such great ideas!

Bird said...

GORGEOUS, FUN...beautiful!!

Love,
Bird

Debbie said...

Wow! (Another one!) This is a gorgeous party!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Debbie said...

I really love this party! So festive... all the colors just POP!!!! Love it!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts