May 16, 2010

My blog has cooties...

It's happening again. People are telling me they can't seem to link to my blog. Last year it was Lisa from Personally You Parties and now its no other than Kate Landers!

As any blogger understands links are oh so important. Personally, I cherish them! Its like being part of a really great club, minus the funny hats or handshakes. Pero NO! (that's the Latina coming out BTW) Pero No linkie for Natalie...her blog has the cooties!

This is frustrating beyond belief for me. After a few attempts, I am forced to only say "that's okay..thank you for trying anyway".

Any tips, please help!

Has this happened to you???

I think its just me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think it is working now! really really i do i do i do!!!!!!!!! i tested it this am, seems to be better...but still think advice from an expert is a good idea, in case it goes back to not working. and i don't think your great site has cooties!!!! i think it's an issue with both sites? anyway, happy it is temp working--let's hope permanently! i made a creative company page, you are on it, and it seems happier there so there it will be! thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts