Mar 21, 2010

Watching paint dry...

I spent today working on a vintage circus project. I had planned to paint a plastic elephant PINK but Ironman (AKA- my 3 year old son) was not happy with my choice in color. Actually, he through a fit! So in order to put an end to the tears and get back to work, I gave in. Honestly, I was on the fence about the color and I am happy I went with the "suggested" blue. Anyone else out there with a 3yr old creative director?


Anyway, the elephant remains unfinished because the paint took way too long to dry. So I literally sat there watching paint dry.
Fun.
Really.
Then I decided to start something else.


I got this little chair last weekend and figured now is a good time as any, right? Right.
So I made this.



an Alice inspired cupcake tower.




Here is a close up of a few little details but its not totally done yet. Just wanted to share a sneak preview. More to come, very soon:)

....and how was your weekend?



No comments:

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts