Mar 25, 2009

This is how I roll


Do you think they make these invites for 30something year old? When I saw this it reminded me of an old friend of mine, Tausha. We were in our 20's then and skating had become her new thing. She tried for weeks getting me over to her rink. She was pretty good on her skates..I had easily not been in skates for a good 10years so I always took a rain check. Her birthday is coming up in May...wonder if she would be up to dusting off those skates?

Only one way to go with this party. Make it fun and colorful, just like these groovy invites.

Yes, I said GROOVY.

Skate Party

Skate Party - by Shindigsgirl on Polyvore.com

Click on the board to learn more about these items. I esp. love the rainbow cake and those plates are a pretty good match. Don't you think?

30something year old or 8 year old ...don't know who would have more fun? But I am guessing the 30year old would have to play some 80's. (oops hope I didn't loose any readers for saying that)


Free Signature Generator


Have you entered the contest?
Invitation Consultants have given moi, 50 fantastic kids invitations to give away to you! All you have to do is visit their site and come back here and leave me a comment telling me which design you would use for your next little shindig. Easy, right?!Right.
Now if you want to double your chances to win, please blog about this Fantastic giveaway on your site ( and let me know you did by using Mister.Linky provided here). There will be two drawings at random (one lucky comment & one lucky blogger).The winners can pick any 25 children’s invitations not to exceed $125 per 25 on the IC site. And just in case you think you missed out because your kids party was last month...well don't worry, we thought about you too. Winners will have a year to use their credit.The contest ends Friday 3.27.09 (11:59pm). Winners will be revealed on the Following Monday Morning.

3 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I would LOVE a roller skating party...and I'm 44! Totatlly fun! Yes, I just said Totally :)

Frost said...

gimmy thouse skates

Harlene303 said...

chocolate cake. Yum <3 You can check more invitation designs here http://www.invitingconcepts.com.au

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts