Mar 4, 2009

My easy bake oven days are here again...

Oh how I miss the days of my easy bake oven. How simple it was then. Now, as a mommy I am terrified of my "not so easy" oven and I stay away from it as much as motherly possible. I am the Mommy that resorts to those fancy little bakery's when it comes to my kids birthdays but down deep inside I wish I could muster up the courage to bake a cake.
So you can imagine how thrilled I was when a little birdie pointed me to Parenting.com and their segment on 31 Awesome cake designs. You must check them out. It's not your tipical cakes either. They have great ideas for cake designs and to my delight "easy" step by step how to's. Thank you Parenting.com! Thank you! Thank you!



Do you bake? Check it out and let me know if it really is as easy as it looks.
I am digging this one! (Pun intended)



Free Signature Generator









image: Kenneth Chen


Parenting.com

1 comment:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Oh my gosh! I so want try this. My youngest grandson turn three in June and he is crazy about trucks and anything to do with trucks.

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts