Mar 2, 2009

Celebrating Dr.Seuss

In honor of Dr.Seuss, I thought I would share today a few pics of a


Little Shindigs we did last year.


The kids were invited to a breakfast party with the Cat in the Hat.


The Fish was my favorite piece.

I racked my brain on how to make scenes of the book come alive.





Want to see more Seuss inspired parties?
Please visit a few of my favorites:
Sam I am first B-day( adorable b-day theme)
Thing 1& Thing 2 -Twins Baby Shower (Fabulous x 2)
Dr.Seuss Baby Shower (love the fish, awesome ideas!)

What is your favorite Dr.Seuss book? Let's dream up a party around it!

Mine is Wacky Wednesday...that would be a doozy!




Have a Seuss-Sational day,


Free Signature Generator



This just in from Setting the Mood:


from a party they did last year. I esp. LOVE Horton! Go check out the Setting the Mood Blog here.

Thanks for sharing Jamee!

images in this last collection: Setting the Mood

6 comments:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Who doesn't love Dr.Seuss? My fav is Green Eggs and Ham. Love how bright and festive everything looks. Inspirational, really!

Setting the Mood said...

I LOVE Dr. Seuss!! Great party ideas. We posted a Dr. Seuss themed event on our blog if you want to check it out. We decorated several buffets with different Dr. Seuss book themes. It's at www.settingthemoodwithjamee.blogspot.com under Circle of Lights title in December archive.

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

this is such a great idea, you did a great job! I just love it!

Michelle said...

Absolutely love the Seuss theme! We did a party for my son's 2nd birthday. I love all of the options that are available, he really had so many incredible books. http://www.sowonderfulsomarvelous.com/2009/04/finnegans-seussical-2nd-birthday.html

Taylor said...

found it!

Keeping Life Fun with one Craft at a Time said...

I am a new follower. I would love for you to follow back. Thank you for sharing Dr. Seuss! I love it.
http://keepinglifefunwithonecraftatatime.blogspot.com/

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts