Feb 18, 2009

Candid over Cheese

This Amex commercial is hilarious, if it was only that easy to shoot Timmy's party again! I often find myself wishing I had taken more pictures or if only the angle was a little better. Now I could never be Scorsese but I can certainly work on bettering my skills.

I found this article that offers good picture taking tips . Like keeping the lens at eye level for more intimate and involved-in-the-moment pictures and taking candids over cheese. Check it out...you put so much time and effort into your little shindigs, you might as well capture it well.

Free Signature Generator


Frost said...

Your pic is so cute I wounded who is the cutie hahha

lisalyn said...

Thanks so much for being my first follower. That makes me very happy. :)

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts