Jan 12, 2009

Game Day

Finding new themes for kids birthday parties is a constant challenge for me. Trust me, I have seen my fair share. So it is no surprise how delighted I was to find this Little Quarterback Tailgate party that Natalie over at Team Imhoffs (how fitting right?) put together for her adorable son Braeden's 1st birthday.
The invitations were game tickets she actually designed herself! The party took place outdoors with lawn chairs, tailgate and all (BTW-no alcohol of course ). Guest were invited to wear their team jerseys. The cake was a football and the birthday boys highchair was decorated with a little goal post.




I think this theme is adorable and Natalie did a fabulous job putting it together. I hope I have the opportunity to use some of her ideas very soon.

Thanks for sharing Natalie!
images; Team Ihoffs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through an old friend, Natalie Imhoff- and I'm hooked now! I don't even have any kids and I couldn't tear myself away from your blog! I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts