Jan 21, 2009

Ahoy Matey-part3 Decorrr

The perfect children's party can be amazing experience no matter your age! With creativity and a little imagination you can transport your guests to a magical place. How about Never Land or the High Seas? The image above is from CHS Creative Productions (from the OC). I think they totally nailed the pirate theme, right on the head. Sure the treasure chests are a given, but the Sails? That is just brilliant! I'm so glad I stumbled upon their work and I am excited to now share it with you.





Now here is another great pic. and before you think I'm crazy, let me just say that I don't propose you build a pirate ship in the middle of your living room! I do however, encourage you to take a few of their ideas and see what you can come up with. Props are our friends. Skeletons, treasure chests and ficus trees? You betcha!
Do you live in PA? If so, you could actually rent this! How Fabulous is that?!
Pirate Ship Rental at Essential Party Rentals in PA.
I wonder if that ship has cannons? Oh yeah' that reminds me, lots of fun party activity ideas on tomorrows segment....

2 comments:

Frost said...

i love the ship table they are so cute, i could use this ahahhaha

A Cupcake Life said...

WOW, that is impressive!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts